Heraldry Meeting Tonight!

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Mon Jul 10 07:46:38 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea and the surrounding area!

Are you interested in learning about Heraldry?  Do you know about Heraldry
and would like to comment on the current ILoI?  Then come to the Heraldic
Commentary and Education night, tonight!

The meeting will be held at my house, starting at 7:30 PM.  We will go over
the basics of Heraldry for those who don't know and generally answer any
questions which you would like answered.  If you have any questions please
email, or call the house at 817-419-6562

My house is at :

1705 Overbrook Court
Arlington, TX 76014-2524

>From I-20 west of Arlington :
Take I-20 east to the Collins/New York exit.
Continue on access road to New York
Make left on New York
Continue 3 streets past Mayfield to Overbrook Drive, turn Left.
Road will turn, but make 1st right at Overbrook Court.
We are 1705 Overbrook Court.

>From all points accessable to 360 :
Take 360 to the Mayfield exit (1st exit North of I-20)
Head West on Mayfield (R if heading South, L if heading North)
Continue until you reach New York, turn Right
Continue 3 streets (north) to Overbrook Drive, turn left.