GL - Upcoming A&S mini-tourney

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Fri Jul 14 14:16:38 PDT 2000

Hi Everyone.

Just wanted to update everyone on the A&S mini-tourney coming up in August.  I know it's early, but things are progressing along quite nicely.  I'm sending this out basically because 1) I didn't want to dominate the meeting on Wednesday, and 2) because I wanted you to think about a couple of things before the meeting.

1st of all, so far, we have the following classes lined up (in no particular order):
Baridic 101 - Lord Tiggy
Intermediate Bardic Presentation and Documentation - Lady Simone
Courtley Graces - Duchess Larissa
Natural Dyes - Mistress Stella
Glove Making - Lady Chaira
Charter Painting 101 - Lady Lavina
"Something By Her Excellency" (possibly a cooking or embroidery class) - HE Catrin
Dances - various levels and types - Lord Sebastian and/or Lady Capricia

I have set up a website to show the progress of our event.  Feel free to check it out and make any suggestions: http://www.chem.unt.edu/celtica&sclasses.htm

Lord Sebastian and Lady Capricia, please decide what classes you want to teach, when you want what, and who is teaching what.  Let me know this info. when you can.

Things to think about for populace:
1) Who should be judges?
2) Should we have a popoulace vote?

Also, we need the following positions filled:
1) Troll Coordinator
2) Prize Coordinator
3) Lunchocrat (or should we call the person the "pot-luck-o-crat." - he, he)

Think about if you want to volunteer for any of these positions.  Please feel free to e-mail me with me ideas/thoughts/suggestions that you might have (ladylavina at email.com).

On other thing, Cyniric, I need to get with you about running an ad in the Steppes Letter and the Elfsea Scroll.  Get with me when you can.

That's all for now.  See you on Wednesday at populace

Yours in service,
Lavina