GL - web site, e-mail and other

G.R.Rhine PenGwen at ticnet.com
Sun Jul 16 14:43:19 PDT 2000

Thought I would let you all know that I will not be at populace meeting this week. I have to go out of town for the day,
and will not return until sometime Thursday.

Lavina, would you mind taking notes for me? (Well, you know, if there is something I need to know).

Llew, don't forget... it's on the 23rd. *grin*

Wolf, behave.

Everyone else, just have fun!

I'll miss you guys!

Okay, enough of that nonsense...

On another note, this e-mail address is going bye-bye. The new address is: grrhine at swbell.net. Please update your
address books (well, you know, if I am actually in them or anything) to reflect this change. The ticnet account address
will continue to work through the month of July, but that is just around the corner.

And in case you didn't already notice... the web site has been updated! The August calendar is online, as is a page for
the "Anything Celtic" A&S event. Questions, comments, concerns, additions... well you know how to find me.

 ~Afan~