GL - Payment of our taxes

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Fri Jul 21 09:36:50 PDT 2000

Thanks to all who came over last night and helped to make and decorate cookies.  We will now be able to properly pay our taxes to the Their Royal Majesties.

Also, just fyi (that's "for your information"), the "Coin Committee" felt that there was some "coinage" that was not good enough for the crown to receive (i.e. some were not of "appropriate size", and would not be appropriate for the great Crown of Ansteorra).  We felt that it would be a great injustice to TRM's, to receive such inadequate coinage.  The "Committee" disposed in of these coins in a manner that they felt was __ more ____ appropriate...

See you all soon.

Yours in service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Acting Minister of A&S,