GL - 100 years war

Roger and Sabrina Hooten rshooten at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 10:51:40 PDT 2000

Also a suggestion for you English :)
The Hundred Years War, by Desmond Seward
Penguin Books ISBN 0140283617
The book is an excellently written piece (especially from the English
standpoint).  Though it doesn't address why English Royalty wanted all
things French :) or why the language of the English court was French :) or
Why the English only went to France cause they couldn't afford to live at
home... oh... the book does cover that. :)
I look forward to your Chevauchee into my homeland so that I and my
compatriots may show you the error in your judgement.  After all, you face
none other than the Great Bertrand du Guesclin and his "merry" men. :)
(among other fine and worthy notables).

So be of good cheer my English Francophiles!
It looks to be a grand event.
Yours in Service,
Richarde l'Chat-Noir.