GL - Trip to the Fabric District on Saturday

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu Jun 15 08:09:15 PDT 2000

Greetings Everyone:

For those of you not on the Elfsea list-serve, a group of Elfsearers (is that a word?) are going to the Fabric District in Dallas this Saturday.  They plan on being on Perth Street, ready to shop at 9:00 a.m.  David and I are planning on going.

>From what I can gather from the list-serve, the plans are as follows:
9:00 - Arrive Perth Street, ready to shop
Shop, shop, shop and then shop
???? - Go out for lunch
???? - Go the Sari Shop (10 minutes away) and shop some more
???? - Leave for home or possibly Siobhan's for Brighid's 21st birthday party.

After David and I do our little shopping at the Fabric District, we plan to make a trip to the Leather Factory (we are not sure about the Sari Shop or the party).

Anyway, if you are interested in going on this little excursion and need a ride, directions, etc., let me know.  We will work out details from there.  This is a great trip especially for newcomers who want/need fabric and want a good hands on (don't use this fabric - or YES, this is great) workshop.  This is also a good trip for anyone wanting FABRIC!

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Acting Minister of Arts and Sciences,
Canton of Glaslyn