Steppes Artisan

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 06:58:33 PDT 2000

   Steppes Artisan has added a new dimension !
Lodovico is sponsoring a prize for an entry that
qualifies as 'practical arts and sciences'

   We are looking for an item that would be used in
the everyday life of an ordinary person. Think of
tools , utensils or working items. For example you can
make and document a cook pot. The best combination of
workmanship and documentation will be awarded the
prize. This only needs to be one item out of your body
of work display. We will have some method for marking
this item as competing for that prize. Past Artisans
can also compete for this prize. Make this 'useful'
item one of the three display items you bring.

   Table reservations can still be made by contacting
Chiara Francesca D'onofrio. chiara at io.com

=====
yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys