GL - Heralds at populace

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:47:05 PDT 2000

Wesan ge hal!

    Okay everybody, we have help on the way.  It seems will might have a
good bunch of heralds up to help us get this device thing on the way.  As it
stands now, and these are possiblities, we might have Lord Timothy of
Glastonbury (forerynal herald- Kingdom),  Ld. Alasdair MacEogan (central
region herald), Herr Sigmund (western region herald), Meredudd (who I think
may be the next Asterisk herald and who has apparently consulted others in
our group), and possibly one or two more.
   This may allow you to start the process on personal matters as well such
as names and devices, so bring your questions and ideas.
   I would ask that if we have business to discuss we keep it as short and
sweet as possible.  If these people are willing to travel to help I would
like to give them as much of our time and attention as possible.

Fare hal!
Cyniric Cyniwarding, hyrnboda Glaslynes

P.S.:  I am going to bake up some cookies tonight as a thank you for them.
Anyone bored enough to keep me company is welcome to my little apartment.
940.243.9912