GL - Everyone?

G.R.Rhine PenGwen at ticnet.com
Mon Mar 20 07:42:27 PST 2000

> "G.R.Rhine" wrote:
>
> > I would love an A&S day soon. Also, Her Excellency told me that
> > Steppes is going to start a period pavilion party thingie, so that
> > everyone can get their own made.
>
> That would be cool.  Do you know the date?

No, sorry I don't. She just talked about everyone down there
wanting to do that, and that they were looking into fabric prices.
They are hoping to find a way to get it really cheap by purchasing
in bulk. I don't think they will be doing anything until His Excellency
gets more information about that.

Brewing and sewing eh? Do you do late period? I would let you sew
for me. :)

~Afan~