GL - (Fwd) RE: RE: Chemistry Hall

G.R.Rhine PenGwen at ticnet.com
Wed Mar 22 14:14:30 PST 2000

The following information is for those who wish to attend Glaslyn
dance on Wednesday nights (yes, that would be tonight). Thanks
Lavina for getting these directions out for us. You are a jewel
among women.

Take I-35 to the Avenue D exit and go North.  Go to Eagle and turn
right.  Then turn left on Avenue C (at the traffic light).  Turn left
on Sycamore.  Park on the left there in front of McConnell hall
(there
is metered parking).  Walk down the hill (that's East) to Masters
Hall
(Chemistry Building).  It's on the right at the bottom of the hill.