GL - Where's populace meeting this week?

Susan Carol Tribble susant at jove.acs.unt.edu
Mon Mar 27 10:55:10 PST 2000

As Afan requested, here's the directions to the Chemistry Building (for
those of you who need them):

Take the Avenue D exit off of I-35E.
As soon as you exit, turn down the street in between the McDonald's and
Sack-N-Save (I don't know the name of the street).
This street dead ends into Eagle.
Turn right on Eagle
Turn left at the street light onto Avenue C
Turn left on Sycamore (it's about 1/4 mile or so)
Park there on the left in the metered parking (in front of McConnell Hall)
Walk back across Avenue C (comeing down the hill).
The 2nd building on the right is the Chemistry Building (also known as
Masters Hall).

The conference room is Room 211 (2nd floor).

Lavina

P.S.  Is this a garb week?

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, G.R.Rhine wrote:

> I haven't heard back from the Loop Hole guy yet... last time it took
> him several days, and I am thinking perhaps it would be better to
> plan that for the next meeting. As for where it is supposed to be on
> Wednesday, my calendar (which I used for notes at the last
> meeting) says the Chemistry Building. Lavina, most likely everyone
> got the directions, but perhaps you could post them to the list one
> more time?
>
>  ~Afan~

In service to this dream we live,

Lady Lavina del Bakhous