GL - Various

Susan Brockington susanb at unt.edu
Fri Mar 24 06:08:24 PST 2000

TO:  Everyone in Glaslyn:

We had a wonderful time last night at the garb workshop.  4 of us
managed to get 2 tunics completely made and "parts" of several
others done.

We have also started a loaner feast gear box.  So far we have,  a
set of 4 small matching wooden bowls, 3 other small wooden
bowls, 3 napkins, 2 spoons a set of wooden candle holders and 3
napkins.  A good start anyway.  Any contributions are welcome.

Also, as requested as last nights' garb workshop, here's that link to
the Italian Garb website:

http://www.costumes.org/pages/italiRenlinks.htm

Check it out.  It's pretty neat.  I got a message from HL
Allessandre who says (I'm quoting here) "but watch out for those
who cite Victorian research in their costuming sources -
yech."

See everyone Wednesday night at populace.

In service to this dream we live,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Acting Minister of A&S
Canton of Glaslyn