GL - FWD: RE: ES - Armor Workshop ??

Roger and Sabrina Hooten rshooten at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 05:19:36 PDT 2000

Wow... Massed Ranks of Ballista.  Scipio Africanus, Gaius Marius and Sulla
would be proud!
One thing though... for small Shires and Cantons, if they even provide the
One Ballista and the crew to run it... That would take half our indiginous
fighting force.  I believe it would kneecap the feeling of trying to produce
a specialized cadre of fighters who may not wish to be absorbed namelessly
into Elfsea or Steppes ranks come wartime.  6 Men working as one may get
people to sit up and say "Hey... Lookit those guys from Glaslyn!" (of course
most will be absorbed into Arthurian but hey... thats an honor)...
But all that aside, I would be game to help fund, build and maintain siege
equipment (Mini Tower anyone? complete with scorpion mount on top?)
Yours in Service~
Richarde l'Chat-Noir