GL - movie Night!

Kellie Hardy khardy at flash.net
Thu May 11 21:29:19 PDT 2000

Hey Gang,
Just a quick reminder about the outing to see "Gladiator"
tomorrow....AMC Grand at 7:45...see you there.
Another topic:  Springfaire.  We will be bringing the Baronial Pavilion
to the event.  We will appreciate all able bodies to assist us in
getting it upright.  If anyone is going out Friday night and can get
permission from the autocrat (Ld. Fearghus McKenna) to save us a spot
nearby to  the list, we would appreciate it.  The pavilion needs about
20X25 feet.  Please feel free to hang out with us under the Big Top
during the day.   This is YOUR pavilion, and we want you there.

See you soon!

Fritz and Catrin