GL - Warlord XXVII - Equestrian Event

Patrick Bureau pbureau at home.com
Tue May 16 10:31:43 PDT 2000

Warlord XXVII in Canton, Texas from May 26th to the 29th

Greetings,

Steppes Warlord will be hosting equestrian games on 27th and 28th of May
2000. We will have a variety of games but keep it simple.

On Saturday, after morning Court, we will have games of Saracen Heads,
Rings, Pig Sticking, Javelin toss, and Rescue the Maiden. On Sunday we will
have more games of skill which will be chosen by the riders in attendance.

We have no horses for beginners in the Barony at this time, so please call
me if you are looking to authorize or ride without your own mount. I can put
you in touch with persons who can be bribed with service or other
arrangements.

Please reserve by May 23 if you are bringing a horse. We will be providing
hay and water for all the horses from Friday night until Monday morning.
There is ample space for picketing or portable pens but there are no stables
on site.

Steppes will be providing breakfast and lunch for Horse Camp on Saturday and
Sunday. We will also have a few people to help you when you arrive. Horse
camp is just past the toll booth. A Neg. Coggins certificate (no older than
12 mos.) or Equine Passport is required for all equines on site.

The following people are helping me organize Steppes Warlord. Patric de Long
Coeur (pbureau at home.com) is organizing ground crew and grooms; Gabriel Rene
de Bernard is organizing (jude2000 at aol.com) the list and maintaining the
pavilion.

In Service,