GL - Upcoming A&S Workshops

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Tue May 16 14:40:51 PDT 2000

Greetings Everyone.  I have a couple of things here I would like for everyone to think about then get back with me on:

1)  I was speaking to Lady Arabella yesterday evening.  She would like to come up either the 1st or 2nd weekend in July and hold a "how to make a basic t-tunic" class.  What do ya'll think; and which weekend is best for you?

2)  Since our theme for our next A&S competition (probably in September or so) is "Anything Celtic" what do you think about for a August A&S workshop, have someone with a celtic persona come up and give us a "Celts 101" class.  That way we can be even more prepared to have something as an entry in the competition!  Any names you want to throw in the pot to ask them to have such a workshop?

This is OUR canton, so I welcome any comments, suggestions, and/or ideas.  Feel free to e-mail me privately if you wish:  ladylavina at email.com.

Yours in service,
Lavina