GL - Troll at Warlord

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu May 18 07:06:14 PDT 2000

Hello everyone.

I received the following message from John de Irwyne who is in charge of Troll at Steppes Warlord.

You may remember that, as a Canton, we agreed to work troll at this event.

If you are going, and if you signed up to work troll, please respond directly to John.

Thanks.

YoOurs in Service,
Lady Lavina

Greetings

What day/days will the Glaslyn group be present and how many?

I have time open through out friday (noon to midnight), saturday (8:00 am to 2:00 pm), and sunday ( 6:00am to 2:00 pm).

I have three people with 940 area codes.
Magdlena da Cadamosto (Christina Biles)
William Hall
Andrew Krznarich
Are they part of your group?