GL - Good News Everyone!

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu May 18 14:05:46 PDT 2000

GOOD NEWS everyone!!!!!!!!

We have been granted aproval to use the Visual Arts Center here in Denton for our meetings.  Just to refresh your memory, that is the center that I told you about at the last populace meeting.

I took it upon myself to schedule the building for moot every other Wednesday from 7:30 - 10:00 starting this
Wednesday, May 24 - August 30.  I also booked the room for
Sunday, June 4 from 2:00 - 7:00 p.m. for our Leatherworking w/s.

So PLEASE tell all of your friends that this is where we will meet beginning THIS COMING WEDNESDAY.  If you need directions, please let me know.  The Center is located on Bell at the Corner of Bell and Hickory Streets.  You enter on the South side of the building.  We will have signs posted.  If you need exact directions, please let me know.

Unfortunately, the only nights that we can have the dance hall is on Thursday.  So, if the Canton wants to use it then, we can schedule the dance hall for whatever Thursday's we choose.  We can discuss this here, or at moot on Wednesday, it makes no difference to me.  I just need to let John at the Visual Arts Center know.

Also, WOULD LORD SEBESTIAN CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY.  There is a little matter of the check that I wrote (to cover the cost of the center) that I need to discuss with you....(The Director wouldn't take mead as payment...)

That's it on this end.  More later.

Yours in service,
Lavina