GL - Reminder - New meeting place

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Tue May 23 14:39:27 PDT 2000

Greetings Everyone.

Just a reminder, this week we will be meeting at our new meeting place:  The Visual Arts Center in Denton.

Here's the directions, this is straight off their website:  http://dentonarts.com  (I really think there are better routes, but these are the directions they give out.)

The physical address is 207 S. Bell

>From Dallas traveling North on I-35E to Denton

Go past golden Triangle Mall (on right just past Loop 288)
Exit US 77 / Dallas Drive
Continue on US 77 / Dallas Drive until road passes under RR crossing and curves right
At the "Y" intersection just beyond the RR crossing bear to the right, US 77 turns into Bell Ave.
Bell Ave. will curve three times and pass one controlled intersection
At the end of the third curve a small blue house will be visible
Turn right into the parking lot just past the little blue house
The Center for the Visual Arts is the red brick building at the North end of the parking lot

>From Ft. Worth traveling North on I-35W to Denton

Travel on I-35W to Denton
Exit on I-35E South to Dallas
Once on I-35E South continue approximately 2 miles to Teasley Lane
Exit Teasley and turn left under highway
Drive on Teasly to US 77 / Dallas Drive and turn left
Continue on US 77 / Dallas Drive until road passes under RR crossing and curves right
At the "Y" intersection just beyond the RR crossing bear to the right, US 77 turns into Bell Ave.
Bell Ave. will curve three times and pass one controlled intersection
At the end of the third curve a small blue house will be visible
Turn right into the parking lot just past the small blue house
The Center for the Visual Arts is the red brick building at the North end of the parking lot

>From Points North traveling South on I-35

Travel on I-35 to Denton
In Denton I-35 will split into East and West
Follow I-35E South towards Dallas approximately 2 miles to Teasley Lane
Exit Teasley and turn left under highway
Drive on Teasley to US 77 / Dallas Drive and turn left
Continue on US 77 / Dallas Drive until road passes under RR crossing and curves right
At the "Y" intersection just beyond the RR crossing bear to the right, US 77 turns into Bell Ave.
Bell Ave. will curve three times and pass one controlled intersection
At the end of the third curve a small blue house will be visible
Turn right into the parking lot just past the small blue house
The Center for the Visual Arts is the red brick building at the North end of the parking lot

See everyone tomorrow night!

Yours in service,
Lavina