GL - Upcoming Leather workshop

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu May 25 07:13:15 PDT 2000

Greetings Everyone:

As brought up at last night's populace meeting, I talked with HL Tanwyn about our upcoming Leather Workshop.  She said that since there will be at least 7 of us who are new to leatherworking that she would prefer to keep the class small.  Therefore, I will not send out a massive e-mail to Steppes and Elfsea inviting everyone to attend.  However, if you know of someone who would like to attend the workshop, please invite them.

Remember, bring something to work on.  Also, if you have the following, please bring them to the workshop:

swivel knife
stamping tools
punches
marble slab
small pieces of wood (to be used for stamping and punching the leather)

Yours in service,
Lavina