GL - Fwd: ST - Bardic circle general directions

JUDE2000 at aol.com JUDE2000 at aol.com
Thu May 25 11:03:21 PDT 2000

 Steppes Bardic Circle is held on the second monday night, at Lady Bianca's
 house,
 2423 Deer Run in Lewisville, from 7:30pm to 10:30/11:00pm.
 Below are general directions, if you have any questions you may call Lady
 Bianca at 972/315-6065 or e-mail me privately.

 I have read some wonderful stories on the lists and it would be great to
have
 some of these storytellers or any singers come to our Circle. PLEASE COME.:)

 From 35E you can take FM3040 west to Deer Run, on the right. It is the first
 light after 121 (the big overpass). Turn right onto Deer Run and follow it
 around, staying to the right, till you come to an intersection T. You should
 see a gray brick house on the left. Thats It. There will probably be a dark
 red minivan parked in front, mine.
 OR you can take Corporate west from 35 or 121 to Deer Run, turn left. Go
 straight to
 the stop sign. The gray brick house in front of you is the place.

 I hope to see you there.
 Gabriele Rene' de Bernard
 jude2000 at aol.com