Armand's Springfaire Photos

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 05:51:06 PDT 2000

Greetings!

My photos from Springfaire are finally online. I must apologize in =
advance for the fuzzy quality of many of them. I acquired a new camera
=
right before the event and didn't play with it enough before hand. It =
allows me to take photos in very low light, without a flash, but the =
trade off is that it needs to be stationary to get a crisp image. There

=
are _some_ good shots, but many are horribly blurred. I went ahead and
=
put some of the blurry ones up, feeling that something was better than
=
nothing, but if you have a clear photo of one of my fuzzy shots, I'd =
love to swap them out. Also, I had planned on more photos of the
archery =
competitions and many photos of key moments in the stepping down & =
investiture ceremonies were just to poor to put online. Any help you
can =
provide regarding those is most welcome.

The Springfaire 2000 index page is at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page46.htm

And for Don Duncan Hepburn, your photos are on the 4th Springfaire page

=
at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page46d.htm=20

I put the rough pages online last night (close to midnight) and noticed

=
15 to 20 hits on each page this morning (before any announcement had =
been made)

I haven't finished with the descriptions yet, but apparently several =
people are anxious to see the photos anyway, so I thought I'd go ahead
=
and announce them. Have fun and send me your corrections and/or =
suggestions.

Lord Armand Dragonetti
Elfsea Historian/Virtual Scribe
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol, Baron of Elfsea