GL - Mini Tourney

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Thu May 18 17:34:21 PDT 2000

"G.R.Rhine" wrote:

> Now some other business...
>
>         Can anyone think of anything we need for the tourney this
> weekend? I assume (I hate it when I do that) that Llew will be
> bringing the poles and ropes for the heavy list. I can bring 3x5
> cards (I didn't get the others done... sorry). Steppes has offered the
> use of any baronial tables we may need. Llew has a couple of
> tables, and I am sure we could use those... do we need more than
> that? Everyone should be bringing water (Is  that what I
> understood?). What else?

Lavina and I discussed using large drink coolers filled with ice and water.
Does anyone else have one besides me?  If we get a second cooler and someone
springs for the powdered stuff, we can have water and gatorade.  We need a few
bottles with squeeze tops.  I'm planning to sacrifice a bit of racking tubing
for flexible drinking tubes to go in a couple of jugs for those hard to reach
helms.

-Magdalena