ANST-Announce - New Incipient Group...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Nov 13 12:50:46 PST 2000

Good Morning,

  This past weekend we recognized our newest Incipient group. The
  Incipient Shire of Thuein (pronounced Two-an) was created. This new
  group is located within the Southern Region of our fair Kingdom.

  The Incipient Shire of Thuein includes the following areas:

Ingram, TX.- 78025
Center Point, TX.- 79010
Kerrville, TX.- 78028 (residential) 78029 (Post Office Boxes)
Bandera, TX.- 78003

  As well, within moments of this new group forming, it had its first
  sable comet given for the hard work by one of their founding members,
  Lady Elsebetha von Hoffmann.

  Hopefully this new group has paved the way to make it easier for other
  groups to form.

In Service,
New Group Liaison