GL - Three kings camping

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Fri Nov 3 12:02:16 PST 2000

Just a reminder and a request.

The Reminder:

Catrin and I are hoping that those members of the barony of the Steppes
and it's canton will camp together as a group at Three Kings next week,
regardless of your affiliation with the English or French (although we
may make the French camp down wind) you are welcome.
With a group potluck meal on Saturday night.

To that end-

The Request:
On Wednesday next week,  we will be making a request of the event
steward for a parcel of land and need to get an idea of how many people
plan on camping with the group.

Please reply privately to:

rhemail at swbell.net

Look forward to seeing you at Three Kings,

Fritz
Baron of the Steppes