GL - Happy announcement

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Wed Nov 22 07:03:27 PST 2000

Greetings Glaslynders:

I am happy to announce that Theresa has agreed to be the Depty A&S
Minister for the Canton.  She has some wonderful ideas for some future
A&S workshops.

Also, she has chosen the name of Joan.  (Here's some work for you Cyniric,
oh Herald of ours...).

Joan also tells me that her husband is a professional musician.  I have
encouraged her to have him seek out some of the music guilds around.  (Do
I hear music at some of our tourney's???)

Her son Dakota wants to fight (hey Llew, this is your arena).

Now that I've managed to assign - er uh, inform - yeah that's it - inform
some of our officers of some upcoming activities for them, I'll end this
e-mail message before I manage to get myself into more trouble.

I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving weekend.  I will see you all on
Wednesday,  November 29 for populace - and our mystery challenge!

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
A&S Minister, Canton of Glaslyn
and Canton Rebel Rouser