GL - Canton Web Site

G.R.Rhine grrhine at swbell.net
Thu Nov 30 14:47:47 PST 2000

Greetings,

	I have just put the December calendar online. The A&S subject
is still in question, so I'm not sure what will happen there. I will put
the information up as soon as I get it.

	Please check the calendar, and make sure I haven't made any
mistakes. If you have corrections, please send them to me at
grrhine at swbell.net.

	Also as per our "Princes in the Tower" discussion last night,
please send information about your research. For those who did
not participate in the debate, it would be nice to have your thoughts
as well. I'll figure out some format, and submit it for your approval.
This canton research thing is groovy!!!

	Cyniric... just wanted to let you know that I did locate that
paper you gave to me. I will get it online asap. Thanks for being so
patient!

	We still need articles... send them along. Something about
holiday traditions would be lovely! We also discussed doing the
persona pages... does anyone have theirs done? I didn't think so...
me either. :( Send what you can, when you can.

 TTFN
  ~A~