GL - Queens champion (fwd)

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Wed Nov 1 16:48:20 PST 2000

Catrin and I are very proud of you guys for "stepping up to the plate and taking
a swing at the ball" with your bid for Queens champion. While you may not have
gotten this one your time will come and we're sure the crown appreciated having
another good choice.
Thankyou for your efforts.

Fritz and Catrin