GL - Fwd: ANST - Listing of Baronys, Shires and Cantons

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 14:10:18 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/4/00 6:39:22 AM Central Daylight Time, mbhite at arn.net
writes:

<< t 08:04 PM 10/3/2000 -0500, you wrote:
 > >I am on a quest.  I'm looking for a listing of all the Baronies, shires
 > >and cantons in Ansteora in the order in which they were originally
 > >founded.  Does anyone know if such a listing exists and where I could
 > >get a copy of it.  Thanks
 > >
 > >Afrean U'Dunlainge
 >

 > You don't ask for much do you...  :)
 >
 > In the beginning there was Stargate....opps wrong story.........
 >
 > Here is what I have based on my files when I was Kingdom Seneschal.  I am
 > sure that if my info is off, someone will post the correction.  I am only
 > sure about Mooneschadowe, because I was at that meeting when we formed the
 > Shire.
 >
 > Sir Burke

 Greetings,

 Since, I was looking these up as well I checked the dates  with the ones in
 the Ansteorra: Commemorating  20 Years as a Kingdom.  A few of the Dates
 don't match exactly.  I noted the few differences below the name of the
 group.......I don't know which dates are correct just that they don't match.
 Good luck on your quest.
 Marquet
 Donovan's

 > Stargate  8/1972
 > Steppes  3/1973
 > Bjornsborg  6/1976
 4-11-1974

 > Bryn Gwlad 11/1976
 > Bordermarch  2/1977
 Spring 1976

 > Namron  2/1977
 > Shadowlands  9/1977
 8-1977

 Shire of Greywood  Nacogdoches  summer 77

 > Northkeep  4/1978
 > Greywood  8/1978
 > Wiesenfeuer  9/1978
 > Eldern Hills 1/1979
 > Emerald Keep  5/1979
 7--1978

 > Mooneschadowe  5/1979
 9-1978

 > Elfsea  7/1979
 > Raven's Fort 11/1979
 1--1980

 > Loch Soilleir 8/1980
 Oct 23,1979

 > Bonwicke  9/1981
 > Middleford  9/1981
 > Blacklake  4/1982
 > Rosenfeld  1/1984

 Rundel  McAlester Ok     Oct 1994

 Shire of Bridge Keep  Victoria Tx    1994

 > Seawinds  4/1985
 4-1984

 Shire of  Trelac    San Angelo Tx       March 1985

 > Adlersruhe  8/1985
 > Ffyonnon Gath 3/1986
 > Gates Edge 2/1989
 > Torre de los Brazos  7/1989
 > Tempio 3/1990
 Oct 1989

 > Dragonsfire Tor 10/1990
 > Westgate 1/1991
 Dec 1990

 Mendersham   July 18, 1991

 > La Marche Sauvage  1/1992
 Oct 20, 1991

 > Loch Ruadh 9/1992
 > Wastelands  11/1992
 > Trelac  11/1993
 > Lindenwood  12/1993
 > Crossrode Keep 1/1994
 > Stone Bridge Keep  1/1995
 > Brad Leah  4/1995
 3-11-95

 > Falconridge  4/1995
 > Rundel  4/1995
 > Mendersham  9/1995
 > Three Bridges  7/1996
 > Glaslyn  5/1998

Look at this date. It is incorrect. All I know is that it was going in 1982.
Can you guys straighten this out please.
Donnel