GL - Bid for Queen's Champion

Susan Brockington susanb at unt.edu
Mon Oct 9 06:59:02 PDT 2000

Greetings Glasynders:

I spoke to Lady Arabella on Saturday.  As of this past Saturday, no
one had put in a bid for Queen's Champion.  This being the case, I
feel that we still have "some" time to get our bid in.

I'll have the information for our bid at the meeting this Wednesday.
We can discuss it as a Canton and then I will mail it off on
Thursday.

Bring your ideas, suggestions, etc. etc. and we will discuss the bid
on Wednesday.

I did tell Lady Arabella of my plans, so she knows our bid will be in
the mail on Thursday.

See you Wednesday.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina