GL - A&S Activity for October

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:42:20 PDT 2000

Lavina & Glaslynders,

Just a note about this thread.....

Paints need to be latex (yes, normal house paint variety).
Stiff bristle brushes are best for painting banners, don't bring your
expensive brushes.
Line art works well.
Grommets and I can bring my sewing machine to finish the edges.
Also....Lavina are you bringing your overhead projector?

Looking forward to this!!!

In service,
Ceinwen~

October - "Banner Making Party".