GL - The Canton Domesday

Susan Brockington susanb at unt.edu
Thu Oct 12 14:04:19 PDT 2000

Greetings Everyone:

I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is the disk that had the Canton Domesday was
taken by Trolls.  This comes at a good time (if there is such)
because it has become pretty outdated - everyone in our Canton
keeps doing wonderful things and has made it obsolete.

The good news is I have now recreated the Domesday and included
what I can remember about who has done what.

So, here's where you come in, I will be sending you via a seperate
e-mail message, your individual information.  PLEASE verify this
information and let me know of any
changes/additions/deletions/typos,  etc. etc.

Also, if you can think of anyone who needs to be added or deleted
since the last version, please let me know.

Here's who is in the Current Domesday:
HE Fritz
He Catrin
Afan
Aidan
Airaklee
Capricia
Ceinwen
Conor
Cyniric
David
Etienette
Lavina
Llew
Rae
Magdalena
Renee
Sebastian
Herries

Also, I welcome any suggestions on changes in the format or
information to be included or removed.

One other thing, I would like to have the 1st draft (or final version, if
possible - yea right) at populace meeting on October 25.

Yours in Service,
Lavina