GL - Reminder - Seeing this Hall this Monday

Susan Brockington susanb at unt.edu
Fri Oct 13 12:46:01 PDT 2000

Hi Everyone:

Please remember that this Monday we will be able to take a look
at the Hall that we will use if we get the Bid for Queen's Champion.

If you are able to join us, please meet at the Fair Hall at the North
Texas State Fairgrounds in Denton at 7:00 p.m.  This shouldn't
take very long.

If you need directions, they are as follows:

For ease I am starting at I-35
1)  Take I-35 to Denton
2) Take the Fort Worth Drive Exit and Go North
3) Fort Worth Drive turns into Carroll Blvd.
4) On the corner of Carroll Blvd. and University Drive is a Kroger.
The Fair Grounds are behind the Kroger.
5) Stay on University Drive and the entrance is on the left
6) The Hall is back off the road to the right.

Her HE Catrin will be joining us and then attending fighter practice.

If you need any further information, please feel free to contact me.

Lavina