GL - I am So Sorry!

Kellie Hardy khmail at swbell.net
Mon Oct 16 18:09:13 PDT 2000

Hello to all,
I have just returned home from Catrin's Big Hiway Adventure, and I need
to apologize to those of you who probably stood around wondering why I
had blown you off.
I suffered a flat tire in I35 on the way up to Denton, right in the
middle of rush hour.  As I was in the left lane when it happened, I
pulled off on the left side of the freeway, thereby effectively
stranding myself on the wrong side of the road.  Being too chicken to
get down under my car to jack it up with traffic whizzing by, and
without a cell phone, I had to wait until someone reported me to the
police, who then made me call a tow truck.  I just got home.  Tomorrow I
buy a cell phone.  I apologize for any inconvenience or consternation I
may have caused any of you.  I didn't mean to!  I am perfectly okay,
tho'.  Hope your evening was much less exciting than mine--

Headed for the wet bar, then bed,
Catrin