GL - Dance Practice

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 08:27:31 PDT 2000

Greetings to the Populace of Elfsea,

I have news to report regarding our meeting place:

Lady Daungerous has been given a great opportunity for her troupe to dance
regularly at a restaurant.  Unfortunately, that means we will need to give
up our Tuesday evening Dance Practice, so her troupe may practice.

*HOWEVER* She has offered her studio for Wednesdays or Fridays, which ever
we choose.  We are still very welcome, we just need to attend a different
night.

This change will not affect us until November, so please attend dance at
Desert Dancers Studio on October 24th at 7:30 pm.

<BTW, Timothy, I will notify you as to what changes to make to the
calendar.>

Sincerely,
Baroness Alessandra