GL - RE; Banners

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 19 15:16:55 PDT 2000

Greetings Lady Lavina,

I have been through the barn and here is a list of material I am
bringing on Sunday.
Everything is pre washed and I'll iron the straight cotton before
bringing it. I will also bring
the iron on Sunday in case we need it.
Here it is Material
Canvas app. 2.5 yards
Blue Sailcloth- 3.5 yards
Green Dk and lit cotton -dk- 4.5 yards, lit -5 yard
Black cotton/poly -3.5 yards
Deep Blue cotton/poly- 3 yards
white cotton/poly- 6 yards (this is very heavy draping back)
tea dye cotton flannel about 2 yards
peach strip- 1 yard
I also have some pink satin 3/4 yard .
If we do not use it for the banners I figure some one will want it.

Other material I have and willing to donate to Glaslyn
White cotton,poly knit which feels like fleece 3.5 yards and some yellow
too. Also I have some straight polyester navy blue, black, green- do you
want non period material- that bin holds about 10 yards all together.
I have pieces of brown suede app. 10x10 squares
I have a box full of linen cotton and silk upholstery squares and
samples (told you I taught crafts for living & I was good at donations
too.)
These  samples range from scotch guarded pieces about 1.5 yards to the
silk samples of 12x12.  Silks are in the following colors red, blues,
sea green, yellow, pinks, tans and some med. purples.
I have made great jewelry bags and pouches.
The linen cotton blends are plain,strip,plaids, (sorry no tartans) and
some print.
I have upholstery trims in browns, white, greens and velvet. Or do you
want to wait for the ribbon. Do you want me to bring any of this ?
Or is there something you are looking for in particular I check if I
have it.

Also I am bringing enamel, acrylic, fabric, latex paint and brushes. I
some coffee cans for water and mineral spirits for cleaning up. Sewing
machine, design books, scissors, tape and what else you tell me to
bring.  I will bring some graph paper if  we need it.
Should I much munches too ?

Teresa