GL - A special thank you

Susan Brockington susanb at unt.edu
Thu Oct 26 11:16:20 PDT 2000

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU!!! to Baron Edwin, Baron Fritz
and Baroness Catrin who attended our populace meeting last night.

A very special THANK YOU! goes to Baron Edwin for giving us an
excellent and very informative talk on Ansterroian History.  For
those of you who missed this, you missed a great talk.  Baron
Edwin brought an OP from the mid 1970's, copies of the "Sable
Star" (that's the Black Star now) and other articles and pieces of
nostalgia - including the original kingdom banners.

It was a very enjoyable evening.  Thanks again!

Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Minister of A&S, Canton of Glaslyn