GL - Our website

G.R.Rhine grrhine at swbell.net
Thu Oct 5 13:29:26 PDT 2000

Lavina, and everyone else...

	Every time someone signs the guestbook, I get a notification in
my mail box. I always go check it out, and when they ask for
someone to contact them, I send them an, ever so informative, e-
mail. :) I don't know if there is an official contact person, but since I
get the notifications, I have pretty much taken it upon myself to
handle it. :)

 ~A~