GL - A&S Activity for October

Susan Brockington susanb at unt.edu
Thu Oct 12 07:28:36 PDT 2000

Greetings Glaslynders:

At last nights business meeting, we discussed having our A&S
activity for October to be a "Banner Making Party".  The banners
will be used for the Canton for our events that we host.

Here are the details:

When:  Sunday, October 22, 2000

Time:  2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (or whenever people get tired...)

Where:  Greater Denton Arts Council

What to bring:  If you have the following, please bring them:
scissors
paints of all colors
paint brushes (all sizes)
Canvas, trigger or anything else you thing would work
pencils
errasers
Yours ideas for what to put on the banners.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Lavina