GL - calendar update

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 12 16:00:54 PDT 2000

G.R.Rhine wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>         The calendar has been updated to include the banner painting
> workshop. The Greater Denton Arts Council changed their website,
> but I found their directions... so the directions on our site work
> again!!!
>
>   ~Afan~

Re
Lady Afan, Thank you for your welcome at Glaslyn last night. I do have a small
problem with glaslyn at ansteorra.org newsletter, I have received 130 emails from
Glaslyn from all repeating the same thing. Do you have a suggestion other *^%**$
the mail ?
Of this 130 emails all have been from 5 different people with the same message
except for yours, included was the genral sca (the grand ones) welcome that come
20 times.
Also here is my home phone so you will have it, if you need my help. I'm bring
material and such to banner day. 972-294-0121(h)

Teresa the newone