GL - Sites? Site!!!

G.R.Rhine grrhine at swbell.net
Tue Sep 5 20:15:48 PDT 2000

Okay... I found a site for the Rapier tournament in December...
don't get all excited. I spoke with Duchess Larissa this evening and
she suggested a park would be perfect. This event, while important
for the rapier community, would be on the scale of one of our Mini
tournaments... so I think we would be able to pull this off easily.
Her Grace suggested that perhaps we could acquire the pavilion
area there at Southlake... I want to say that runs around $150, but
the cost would be covered for us. The only other thing left to plan
would be like a sideboard luncheon... See how easy this will be?
Okay, so now we need to get everyone's input, and get a bid in to
her ASAP (like tomorrow!!!). Let me know what you all think.

   ~Afan~