GL - Meeting and directions

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Wed Sep 6 14:12:58 PDT 2000

Hi Anne:

We are taking the month of September off.  Our next meeting will be in
October.  We will still be having dance practice if you want to attend.
Dance Practices are on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month.

If you want directions, let me know.  You can also get them off our
website:  http://www.glaslyn.org.

We would love to have you.

Lavina