GL - Mini-College Dates

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Tue Sep 5 14:35:53 PDT 2000

Hello everyone.  It's been nearly a week since I sent out the posting on
proposed dates for our mini-college.  So far I have received 2! votes.
One for July 21 and one for August 11.

AS you know, the hall books up quickly.  So I'm giving you one more
chance to vote.

Proposed dates and the conflicting Kingdom Event are as follows:

July 7 (no event listed)
July 21 (no event listed)
July 28 - Queen's Champion
August 11 - Pennsic
August 18 - Pennsic
September 1- Wiesenfeu Baronial, Oklahoma City, OK
September 8 - Stargate Baronial, Houston
September 15 - Defender of the Fort, Huntsville
September 28 - Bryn Gwald Baronial, Austin

PLEASE let me know what date you think would be best.  Friday is the
deadline to vote.   Friday (late) afternoon, I'll call and reserve the
hall.

Thanks.

Yours in Service,
Lavina