GL - Pot-Luck Feast at Event

Magdalena magdlena at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 6 20:23:54 PDT 2000

Susan Carol Tribble wrote:

> I have an idea to toss around.  In July, David and I attended Academy of
> the Rapier in Sea Winds.  Everyone in the Canton brought a "pot-luck" and
> fed the attendees (the feast was done differently).

Perhaps I'm being silly, but I'd really like to earn a name for Glaslyn for
persona "living the dream" type things.  Could we perhaps do a potluck with
period foods?  I (and Sebastion) could provide anyone who wanted them with good
easy-to-make period recipes.  I know that there are _lots_ of great cooks in
this group.

-Magdalena