GL - Pot-Luck Feast at Event

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Thu Sep 7 06:50:22 PDT 2000

I think Magdalena has a WONDERFUL! idea here.  Maybe for the month of
October or November our A&S workshop could be easy period recipes.  Maybe
we could talk Magdalena and/or Sebastian in to teaching the class (hint,
hint).

Any takers?  As always, let me know and I'll reserve our meeting room.
Oh, there's a kitchen there, too....

Lavina