GL - permission form

Ches ches at io.com
Fri Sep 29 14:38:27 PDT 2000

Since there is a high number of you all wanting your info published here is
the submission form that is what I currently use that covers all the basis.
It is from the kingdom webpage with a modification to it for a doomsday.
Fill it out and send me a copy along with a copy to Armando. This is for
both our records so that every thing is covered. :)

Publication Permission Form for the Doomsday

I, ___________________________________________________, being known

within the Society for Creative Anachronism as __________________________

_____________________________, do hereby grant permission for my contact
information

to be used as follows (check all that apply):

One time publication in an issue of: ______________________________

Posting on the Web page for: ___________________________________

I recognize that persons unknown to me may link to this site or may use my

information without my permission. I shall hold the webpage owner harmless

from such activity if proper notice appears on the webpage, and I am

immediately notified when the link or use is discovered.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas