GL - Hospital visit

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 07:31:43 PDT 2001

Joan !!!!!   Joan....Lass!!!!

Thae's nae wae ta keep a mon !!!!! :-)

We are all aware of the wonderful gift you have for knowledge
and research...and you are admired for it...just not tooooo many
geneology books at a time m'laird....

You are very important and useful for many things to many
people...but mostly to me as a friend...take care of yourself...

m'ladies....perhaps it might be a wise idea to send all the men
of Glaslyn to the tower until the event...doing something safe
like sewing, embroidery...oh darn...that includes using sharp
objects too....hmmm...we just have to protect them well...LOL

Happy April Fool's Day from an expert....hmmm am I a fool or
troll ???

Sharlyne Lockhart of the Canton of Glaslyn