GL - The Event and money

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 1 07:34:15 PDT 2001

I do not think that the list is an appropriate forum for this discussion.
This list is read by people outside of the canton.

 My Lord Sebastian,

Once again you are correct. Money should be discuss at one of the business
meeting so others do not get the wrong idea. I forget from time to time that
others outside our charming canton read our list.  We do need to take
care of basics first. See you at the business meeting or the A&S meeting.

Joan