GL - calendar update

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Mon Apr 2 09:05:06 PDT 2001

Greetings,

	Just wanted to let everyone know that the April calendar is up. I
worked on it yesterday, but the server wouldn't let me log in, so
couldn't get it on the site till today.

	Anyway, please take a look at it. If I have left anything out let
me know.

	Lavina (cuz I know David doesn't check his e-mail... shame on
him), I left the rapier practice off the calendar, until we know more
about David. When he is ready to start practices again, let me
know and I will include that on Monday evenings as well.

~A~