GL - LW Lindenwood Heraldic Workshop

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Mon Apr 2 13:24:17 PDT 2001

Kom heil og sael!

The next Lindenwood Heraldic Worksession is scheduled for this Wednesday,
April 4, at my home in Irving. Directions can be found at
http://geekgrrl.geekgrrl.org/sca/map.html , by calling me at
972-432-8945, or by emailing me. The session starts at 7:30 pm.

Everyone is welcome to attend these sessions. Anyone with heraldic
knowledge who would like to share their expertise and the Heralds of
surrounding groups are especially welcome to attend. Refreshments will
be served. Submissions for May are due to Asterisk by April 15.

As a note, there will be no second Wednesday workshop this month. Please
watch your email and the La Fleur for announcements about the next session,
hopefully on a different day.

Lady Sunnifa Eiríksdóttir
Herald, Lindenwood